I have taken 12 jazz favourites that Louis Armstrong performed throughout his career and created a brand new jazz etude book.
The etudes are written in a dixieland, mainstream and slightly 'bop' styles (seething for everyone).
To check out how they sound, listen to the video, the video is time stamped so you can easily find which etude interests you the most!
Jazz etudes are a great way for students new to the music to start to develop jazz vocabulary and jazz language!
If you want to find out more about this fantastic new addition to the jazz etudes etude books, click the link to visit the page!
The etudes are aimed at challenging good intermediate players.
The etudes include the following tunes.
1. A kiss to build a dream on
2. Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans
3. Hello Dolly
4. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing
5. Jeepers creepers
6. Mack the knife
7. On the sunny side of the street
9. St James infirmary
10. Swing that music
11. When it's sleepy time down south
12. When you wish upon a star